Tuesday, January 12, 2010

THE Promise Tosh Made to Dad on NY2010

Dad : So what's your new year's resolution, sayang?
Tosh : Hmm, to lose weight and get married *nada tegas penuh harapan*
Dad : Hahaha

Let us analyse the "hahaha" dad gave me:
1. He was so sure it was never gonna happen. Not this year, at least
2. I have spent a fortune on all those diet magics with HIS kachings $$$ and NEVER paid back as promised. Total loss: RM100,000,000,000.00
3. False hope la Tepot papa ni (*tepot is his panggilan manja for me)
4. My baby will die an old maid
5. Your comment pls?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tepot,
    God has promised that everyone will get their fair share of the cake. We are carnivore, lets fight for our slice of cake. Or you want more? Then take 2 *wink*
    p/s : i'm still drooling over my piece. thou shall have faith *praying mode*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My analysis on your dad's "hahaha" is :
    1.Yeay, I'm gonna get another son! Next year, at
    least.
    2.Mini ones are following suit!
    3.Baju apa aku nak pakai wedding Tepot nanti nih..
    4.Finally, after all the kachings; I'm sure she
    knows now what works and what doesn't..

    ReplyDelete