Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MyPromise


Out of self concern, a promise was made to myself and my sisters on Sunday 10th January 2010 that I shall come up with a blog of myself battling over the never ending weight issue (as a start, at least). My aim is to write whatever I feel about me walking down the journey of losing the weight and hope to share this with the rest of the world. I shall first warn you that I'm NOT a good blogger so please do excuse my entries. Nonetheless, I shall promise and assure you that whatever is written in this blog comes sincerely from the heart.So here it is, my dearest sisters. Oh! to Tots, I purposely named this page TheOddOne as a tribute to you.

1 comment:

  1. oi..ur NOT the odd one. well maybe u do hv certain odd-ness(es) in u but we ALL do. dat makes you, tosh ; as cliche as this might sound. hope to be reading more of ur entries. without knowing, u might b helping the lives of thousands out there. think about it, isn't it inspiring?
    luv much,
    ur gorgeous most hottest sister~

    ReplyDelete