Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ped : Dulu Cun


Heya.
I was going through my friendster (after approx. 3 years) in search of a cousin of mine who had a "face job" done; perhaps injected some liquid into her cheeckbones.or sucked some baby fats from it; or did some paper-mache on it and so it dried but she forgot to take it off and painted MAC on it. but her face nampak super pelik la and u sumhow knew Yesha* did something to make her cute face:cuter.yup my cousin(s) engage themselves in many 'jobs' as they have all the 'extras' in the world (i think). or at least, they are blessed with many many good things in life from Yang Maha Esa.

Talking about body parts, as i was going through the friendster pictures, i came accross old pics of me and friends. Tak sure la masa DULU ke buruk, or SEKARANG yang lagi macam toot

and i had a short BBM conversation and the reply was:
Ped: Dulu Cun

habis tu sekarang ni rupa dinasour ke chepap oii??
and Ped assumed tosh saja nak carik masalah. but that wasnt it. tosh's point was, Ped mustve a good heart for ignoring tosh's flaws.whatever.

1 comment:

  1. one of my sibs? ONE of my sibs? ONE?
    hmmphh.. i'm FURIOUS.

    ReplyDelete